This term we are offering the following clubs for KS1 children:
• Art and Craft Club (15 children max). This club will be run by Mrs Bond and will give the children an opportunity to create pieces of artwork using a range of materials.
• Ipad Club (15 children max). This club will run by Miss Fisher. The children will have the chance to use a variety of fun and educational apps on the school ipads.
• Book Club (20 children max). This will be held in the KS1 library and will be led by Mrs Leck. In addition to having time to read books of their own choice, the children will be exploring fiction, non-fiction, poems and playscripts. We will also be making a special Book Club book mark.
• Wellness Colouring and Word Puzzles Club (20 children max). This club will be organised by Mrs Donaldson. The children will have the chance to develop their colouring skills and enjoy word puzzles in a calm and relaxing environment.
• Running Club (15 children max). This club is ideal for children with lots of energy who enjoy exercise. The children will be using our school grounds, including the Trim Track, to improve their fitness and stamina. This club will be organised by Mr Stoker. Outdoor trainers will be needed for this activity.
At 4 o’clock, the children can be collected from the usual collection area in the Key Stage One playground.